- Check in time is between 3:00-7:00 PM, or by special arrangement.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Room Rates are $135 - $190 based on double occupancy and include a hot breakfast.
- We accept personal checks, traveler's checks and most major credit cards.
- Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% + 1.1% hotel excise tax applies.
- A major credit card or a 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- Occasionally we can accomodate a third person in the Rose Suite for an additional $25 charge. Please call to see if that is available.
- Although insurance does not permit smoking inside the house, smokers are welcome to use the porches and gardens. Smoking in the rooms will incur a minimum of $150 cleaning fee.
- Breakfast is served at 9:00 am daily or by prior arrangement.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets.
- Smoking in rooms or unusual room cleaning will incure a minimum charge of $150.00
- Limited parking is available in our lot, accessible from the alley behind our carriage house. Or anywhere on our side of Elizabeth street.
- Although we love children, out of respect for our other guests we only allow children 12 and older.
- A two night minimum stay is required on many weekends and holidays.
- There are times when we must change your preferred room to a different room due to a request for multinight stay or an unforeseen incident. Whenever this is the case, your room rate will be lowered or remain the same even when you are upgraded to a more expensive room. We always try to honor your original room choice whenever possible.
- Cancellation policy:Cancellations less than 5 days in advance are subject to one night's fare for each night we are unable to rebook the room. If you have reserved the whole house or book a special weekend package, we charge a 50% deposit in advance, and the cancellation requirement is 14 days prior to arrival. The deposit is refundable if the room is cancelled prior to 14 days, it is non-refundable for cancellations 7-14 days in advance, and the remaining balance will be charged on rooms cancelled less than 7 days in advance of stay if we are unable to rebook the rooms.
Inclement Weather Policy - Cancellations within 2 days of arrival due to inclement weather, will be charged for the full amount of the stay. This will be issued as a credit that must be used within 60 days.